CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION
Last Date for Admission - 31st January, 2020
For admission in M.Sc (Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science), PGDMCH, PGDGM, PGDHHM and PGCMDM Programmes please refer to the Common Prospectus for January 2020 and submit your application at the Regional Centre or as specified. Please submit the application form only with registration fee of Rs. 400/- through Bank Draft in favour of IGNOU and payable at the City of the Regional Centre (New Delhi in case of PGCMDM).
In a particular admission cycle, facility for fee exemption available to SC/ST students can be claimed for one programme only. If an applicant submits more than one application claiming fee exemption, all the applications are liable to be rejected.
Instruction to Fill Application Form Online
- If you are a first time applicant you are advised to click the available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Admission System and select the desired programme and carefully read the details of programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
- You are also requested to download the Prospectus Jan 2020 and read carefully the Rules of the University (Section 06) as mentioned in the common prospectus. You may also read sections 1, 7, 8, 9, 12 and 13.
- Click on the button NEW REGISTRATION that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- Remember, while choosing your UserName it must be between 8 to 16 characters.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the "LOGIN" button.
- Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 200 KB)
- Fee can be paid by following methods:
It is suggested to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking