CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION
JANUARY 2024 Admission Cycle:
Last date for submission of Application : 10 March 2024
Eligible students can apply for Government of India Scholarships on the National Scholarship Portal at https://scholarships.gov.in/ after confirmation of admission.
To apply for admission to the following programmes:
PGDHHM, PGDGM, PGDMCH, PGDHIVM, DNA, PGCMDM, CESEIVI
Please click here
Instruction to Fill Application Form Online
- If you are a first time applicant you are advised to click the available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Admission System and select the desired programme and carefully read the details of programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
- You are also requested to download the Common Prospectus and read carefully the Rules of the University as mentioned in the common prospectus.
- Click on the button NEW REGISTRATION that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
Please provide your own email and mobile number at the time of registration.
- Remember, while choosing your UserName it must be between 8 to 16 characters.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the "LOGIN" button.
- Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Fee can be paid by the following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- It is necessary to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
- Please fill up the details carefully. If you are using the services of a cybercafe to fill up your form, plesae make sure that details are correctly filled up and the relevant documents are uploaded as prescribed.
Registration fee, Cancellation of Admission and Refund of Fee
A non-refundable Registration Fee shall be charged along with the programme fee of first semester/year at the time of admission.
If a student applies for cancellation of application/admission and refund of fee, the refund request will be considered as per the University policy as under:
Before confirmation of admission: Full Programme fee paid shall be refunded.
After confirmation of admission:
Within 15 days of confirmation of admission: Programme Fee paid shall be refunded after deduction of Rs.500/- .
Within 16-90 days of confirmation of admission: Programme Fee paid shall be refunded after deduction of Rs.1000/- .
After 90 days of confirmation of admission: No refund shall be allowed.
For more details, please refer to the Common Prospectus.