CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION
JANUARY 2023 ADMISSION CYCLE - LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION - 10th February 2023
In a particular admission cycle, facility for fee exemption available to SC/ST students can be claimed for one programme only. If an applicant submits more than one application claiming fee exemption, all the applications shall be rejected.
Eligible students can apply for Government of India Scholarships on the National Scholarship Portal at https://scholarships.gov.in/ after confirmation of admission
For admission in PGDMCH, PGDGM, PGDHHM, PGDHIVM, DNA and PGCMDM, click here
Instruction to Fill Application Form Online
- If you are a first time applicant you are advised to click the available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Admission System and select the desired programme and carefully read the details of programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
- You are also requested to download the Common Prospectus and read carefully the Rules of the University (Section 10) as mentioned in the common prospectus. You may also read sections 11,12,13,14 and 17.
- Click on the button NEW REGISTRATION that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- Remember, while choosing your UserName it must be between 8 to 16 characters.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the "LOGIN" button.
- Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 200 KB)
- Fee can be paid by following methods:
It is necessary to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
Please fill up the details carefully. If you are using the services of a cybercafe to fill up your form, plesae make sure that details are correctly filled up and the relevant documents are uploaded as prescribed.
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
Registration fee, Cancellation of Admission and Refund of Fee
A non-refundable Registration Fee shall be charged along with the programme fee of first semester/year at the time of admission.
If a student applies for cancellation of application/admission and refund of fee, the refund request will be considered as per the University policy as under:
Before confirmation of admission: Full Programme fee paid shall be refunded.
After confirmation of admission:
Within 15 days of confirmation of admission: Programme Fee paid shall be refunded after deduction of Rs.500/- .
Within 16-90 days of confirmation of admission: Programme Fee paid shall be refunded after deduction of Rs.1000/- .
After 90 days of confirmation of admission: No refund shall be allowed.
For more details, please refer to the Common Prospectus.